Tiltonhaus Litter: “S”
This litter comes with: AKC Registration Application, Current on vaccinations, Health and Hip/Elbow Guarantee.
Because of genetic testing on my dogs, we know that puppies from this litter will not be at risk for any of these genetic diseases tested for:
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Anhidrotic Ectodermal Displasia
- Hemophilia A
- Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency Type III
- Hyperuricosuria (Urolithiasis)
- Dilute (D-locus) coat color testing
- Multidrug resistance 1
- Mucopolysaccharidosis VII (Shepherd type)
- Renal cystadenocarcinoma and nodular dermatofibrosis
To view pedigree mating outcome, please click on the “Pedigree” image below:
You can be confident that you are getting a healthy, happy, well adjusted and socialized puppy! If you are interested in getting on the list for one of these puppies, please click here (or on the tab above “I’m Interested”) to learn what to do next.
Puppies from Ursula’s past litters: