Tiltonhaus Litter: “Y”
Due: April 16, 2019
Price: 2300 plus tax
Because of genetic testing on my dogs, we know that puppies from this litter will not be at risk for any of these genetic diseases tested for:
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Anhidrotic Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Hemophilia A
- Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency Type III
- Hyperuricosuria (Urolithiasis)
- Von Willebrand Disease I
- Multidrug resistance 1
- Mucopolysaccharidosis VII (Shepherd type)
- Renal cystadenocarcinoma and nodular dermatofibrosis
You can be confident that you are getting a healthy, happy, well adjusted and socialized puppy! If you are interested in getting on the list for one of these puppies, please click here (or on the tab above “I’m Interested”) to learn what to do next.
To view pedigree mating outcome, please click on the “Pedigree” image below:
Lexi’s past litters of puppies!